To keep good care of the tattoo please follow the general recommendations below.
If you got a DERMALISE bandage on your tattoo:
- You can leave it up to 1-2 days & change it whenever it gets dirty, too loose or full of liquids. Follow artist’s recommendations.
- The easiest way to remove it is in the shower. GENTLY rub off the remaining glue with unscented soap. Do not force it.
- Moisturise the tattoo lightly with antiseptic tattoo cream whenever it gets dry.
- Healing time is usually 2-4 weeks depending on the piece. For more information about Dermalise product, please go to www.dermalizepro.com, on
- The tattoo will peel like a sunburn after a few days. It is totally normal. If it does scab in a few areas this is nothing to worry about, just let them fall off on their own.
- Do not scratch or pick at them and DO NOT over-saturate in the shower. This could soften them up too much and cause them to come off prematurely which will leave blank spots that will need touching up.
- During the healing process (up to 4 weeks): No swimming pools, no Jacuzzi, no soaking in the water of any kind, no heavy working outs in the gym or any sport activities that might damage the tattoo!
- Do not expose fresh tattoo to the sun as the ink will fade away especially the coloured ones. You can use Natural & Organic sunblock cream, but please NO fake tan.
- Be aware that studio’s touch up policy is 2 months after the tattoo has been done, after that period it will be done at client’s expense.
Please pop in and say hello when tattoo is fully healed, we will check it out!
The Ink Factory Team!
[fusion_products_slider picture_size=”fixed” cat_slug=”after-care-products” number_posts=”4″ carousel_layout=”title_below_image” autoplay=”no” columns=”4″ column_spacing=”10px” scroll_items=”” show_nav=”no” mouse_scroll=”no” show_cats=”no” show_price=”yes” show_buttons=”yes” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” /]