To keep good care of the tattoo please follow the general recommendations below.
If you got a DERMALISE bandage on your tattoo:
- You can leave it up to 1-2 days & change it whenever it gets dirty, too loose or full of liquids. Follow artist’s recommendations.
- The easiest way to remove it is in the shower. GENTLY rub off the remaining glue with unscented soap. Do not force it.
- Moisturise the tattoo lightly with antiseptic tattoo cream whenever it gets dry.
- Healing time is usually 2-4 weeks depending on the piece. For more information about Dermalise product, please go to www.dermalizepro.com, on
- The tattoo will peel like a sunburn after a few days. It is totally normal. If it does scab in a few areas this is nothing to worry about, just let them fall off on their own.
- Do not scratch or pick at them and DO NOT over-saturate in the shower. This could soften them up too much and cause them to come off prematurely which will leave blank spots that will need touching up.
- During the healing process (up to 4 weeks): No swimming pools, no Jacuzzi, no soaking in the water of any kind, no heavy working outs in the gym or any sport activities that might damage the tattoo!
- Do not expose fresh tattoo to the sun as the ink will fade away especially the coloured ones. You can use Natural & Organic sunblock cream, but please NO fake tan.
- Be aware that studio’s touch up policy is 2 months after the tattoo has been done, after that period it will be done at client’s expense.